You can make the baby shower more fun, involve the other kids to have wonderful time beside the refreshments and food , we have some ideas to you such as :
1) Guess Mom's Tummy Size: (Materials- String or yarn and scissors) Have each woman pull the yarn to the size they believe would fit perfectly around the Mother-To-Be's center of her pregnant tummy. After everyone cuts their string, compare the results to the Mommy-To-Be's actual tummy. Give a prize to the woman who is the most close! This is a baby shower favorite.
2) Never say “Baby”: (Materials- baby safety pins or another type of baby object you can place on a string for each woman at the party as well as string or yarn, enough for each woman to wear as a necklace). Have each woman place the necklace with the baby safety pins around her neck when she gets to the party. The rules for this baby shower game are given out at the beginning of the baby shower that whenever someone says the word “baby” during the shower, any woman who calls it out gets a pin from the other woman who stated the word. At the end of the baby shower, the woman with the most pins wins a prize.
3) How Many Baby Items Can You Name: (Materials- pad of paper and pen for each woman). Have each woman write down as many baby products as they can name (bottle, blanket, pacifier, etc) within 5 minutes. Sure it is easy at the beginning, but towards the last few minutes, the women will start racking their brains for more 🙂 Give a prize to the woman who gets the most baby products named!
4) Who Can Make The Mother-To-Be's Baby: (Materials – Baby magazines, Scissors, Glue, Paper). Have the women group up into teams of 3 and give each 3 baby magazines. Have them cut out pieces of different baby qualities and put together a picture of what they think the Mother-To-Be's baby will look like. Have the Mother-To-Be pick which baby would possibly look like hers the best! Give prizes to the winning team! One of the top baby shower games!
5) Pin The Sperm on the Egg™ – (Materials: Click Here to Order) – Check out this hilarious game, the original, Pin the Sperm on the EggTM Game. A reminder of the old game of pin the tail on the donkey, this fun, animated version will thrill your friends and family at your next baby shower!
6) Guess How Many Safety Pins: (Materials- Safety Pins and Jar). Pass around a jar full of baby safety pins. The one who guesses the closest wins a baby shower prize. A baby shower game favorite!
One of our visitors, Lynn, stated that she filled a clear plastic container (about 50 qt size with disposable diapers) all the same size (size 1) and had people guess how many diapers were in the container. Of course, container and contents go to mom since, as we all know, you can never have enough diapers. This baby shower game is very functional for the mommy-to-be!
You can find great baby shower decorations to help with the baby shower games as well as to decorate your party!
7) How Well Do You Know Mommy-To-Be: (Materials- Pre-Printed Form and pen for each woman). Have each women guess what features she wants most on the baby from either her or her husband (Daddy-To-Be). An example of this idea is found below:
Attribute Mommy Daddy
Select 25 attributes and ask everyone to fill in the form from what each woman feels the “mommy-to-be's” point of view” will be. After everyone checks off the list, have the mommy-to-be state her preference. The one with the most correct match to the Mommy-To-Be wins a prize. This is a great baby shower game!
Newborn Care DVD – Click here for more Info!8) Place The Baby On The Mommy: (Materials- Cutouts of a baby with tape and blindfold). Another one of our favorite baby shower games is the baby shower version of Pin The Tail on the Donkey. Blindfold each participant and then give them a paper baby to then approach the mom and place the baby as close to the tummy as possible. The one who gets closest to placing the paper baby on the pregnant tummy wins.
9) Baby Shower Trivia Game – (Materials: Paper, Pens) – Have someone from the baby shower look up some great baby shower trivia prior to the party. Questions like: “How many babies are born a year”, “What is the most common color used in a baby's room?”, “What is the average weight of a baby?”. Look up some great facts and have a ball playing this great baby shower game with your friends and family!
10) Baby Bingo: (Materials- Pens, Pre-Printed Bingo cards that use the numbers of how many people attend the baby shower) Prior to opening the baby shower gifts, number each gift on the box starting with one. If you know that 15 people will be attending your shower, pre-print bingo cards with numbers 1 through 15 and randomly place them on 15 cards. When the mommy-to-be's decides to open the presents, she grabs the present she wants to open and reads the number out loud. As soon as someone receives bingo, they win the baby shower game and the baby shower prize.
Check out our partner The Bingo Maker that has cute custom baby bingo games for your baby shower.
11) Baby Trivia: (Materials: Click for More Information) – Even the biggest baby know-it-alls will be stumped by questions such as “How many diapers does a baby use in one year?” and will get a kick out of this collection of outlandish and surprising facts! Brought to you by the Funsational.com.
12) Guess the baby item: (Materials- any baby products and blindfold). A bag of baby items are placed in front of the mother-to-be for her to take one item out at a time blindfolded and tell her baby shower guests what item she has in her hands. This is really fun baby shower game when you choose some crazy baby toys or products.
13) Finish the Baby Rhyme: (Materials- baby rhyme game or a book containing the rhymes). Have the host read out loud a part of the rhyme to be finished by the other women.
viagracouponfrompfizer/ daily cialis/ where to buy cialis over the counter/ rx express pharmacy/ viagra without a prescription